- 30+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Project Development and Management
- Experience working with a variety of company sizes from entrepreneur’s to large corporations
- George has a CPA in both Canada and the United States
- 22+ years in the hospitality business
- Certified by multiply brands in both operations and sales
- Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM)
- More than 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry involving both limited select service to full service properties, with more than 25 years in a multi-unit leadership role.
- Successful in operations, risk management, financial analysis, and employee engagement.
- Strong in motivational techniques based upon the philosophies of The One Minute Manager.
- 40+ years in the hospitality industry
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA), Educational Institute, American Hotel Lodging Association
- Certified Food and Beverage Executive (CFBE), Educational Institute
- 30+ year hospitality leader working for select-service and luxury brands across the Americas.
- 17 years as CHA regional/multi-unit director, industry consultant, and task-force specialist.
- Accustomed to opening new hotels, excelling in areas of revenue management & sales, operations, food & beverage, and training.
- Workshop presenter including regional & national conferences.
- Over ten years of hotel management experience including branded, full service and independent properties
- Eight years of product information/customer service experience
- Experienced with task force general management
- Versed in independent hotel renovation including room design, FF&E and managing budget
- Award- winning manager with 15+ years of Restaurant and Hospitality experience
- Named one of Hotel Management Magazine’s “30 General Managers to Watch” in 2017
- National Hospitality Services University (NHSU) Campus Director- specializing in General Manager training and orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Statistics
- 2+ years in the hospitality industry
- Member of the Society of Actuaries
Construction & Procurement
Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management and Marketing
- 6+ years of hospitality experience
- 16+ years of customer service experience
- IHG’s Staybridge Suites Director of Sales of the Year 2013
- Experience in full service, limited service and extended stay brands
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Communications and Business Minor from Concordia College, Moorhead
- 8+ years of hotel sales experience
- “Vision Award” nominee for Meetings: Minnesota’s Hospitality Journal
- Experience in full-service, limited service and extended stay brands
- 3+ Years of Accounting experience
- Accounting experience includes Auditing and Accounts Payable
- Extensive knowledge on various accounting systems
- 8+ years Customer Service Experience
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma’s “Best in Business”
- Experience in Accounts Receivable and varied accounting systems
- 13+ years of customer service
- 4+ years of accounts payable & receivable experience
- Associates degree in Business Management & Marketing
- Experience with various accounting systems
- 3+ years of Customer Service
- Nearly 1 year of Accounts Payable experience at NHS
- Currently double-majoring in Accounting and Business Administration – Emphasis in Management at Minnesota State University – Moorhead
- 10+ years Human Resources experience
- SHRM-CP certification
- Experience in various HRIS and payroll systems
- 6+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years or administration experience
- Knowledge of hospitality services, support staff services and administrative management.