- 30+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Project Development and Management
- Experience working with a variety of company sizes from entrepreneur’s to large corporations
- George has a CPA in both Canada and the United States
- 22+ years in the hospitality business
- Certified by multiply brands in both operations and sales
- Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM)
- More than 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry involving both limited select service to full service properties, with more than 25 years in a multi-unit leadership role.
- Successful in operations, risk management, financial analysis, and employee engagement.
- Strong in motivational techniques based upon the philosophies of The One Minute Manager.
- 20+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Earned Masters from university of Texas, Arlington
- Strong in Food & Beverage Operations & Active Leader of Sales Efforts
- 15+ years management experience
- 2 time IHG Torchbearer award winner
- Secretary Treasurer of Minot Innkeepers Association
- Over ten years of hotel management experience including branded, full service and independent properties
- Eight years of product information/customer service experience
- Experienced with task force general management
- Versed in independent hotel renovation including room design, FF&E and managing budget
- Award- winning manager with 15+ years of Restaurant and Hospitality experience
- Named one of Hotel Management Magazine’s “30 General Managers to Watch” in 2017
- National Hospitality Services University (NHSU) Campus Director- specializing in General Manager training and orientation.
- 30+ year hospitality leader working for select-service and luxury brands across the Americas.
- 17 years as CHA regional/multi-unit director, industry consultant, and task-force specialist.
- Accustomed to opening new hotels, excelling in areas of revenue management & sales, operations, food & beverage, and training.
- Workshop presenter including regional & national conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Statistics
- 2+ years in the hospitality industry
- Member of the Society of Actuaries
Construction & Procurement
Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management and Marketing
- 6+ years of hospitality experience
- 16+ years of customer service experience
- IHG’s Staybridge Suites Director of Sales of the Year 2013
- Experience in full service, limited service and extended stay brands
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Communications and Business Minor from Concordia College, Moorhead
- 8+ years of hotel sales experience
- “Vision Award” nominee for Meetings: Minnesota’s Hospitality Journal
- Experience in full-service, limited service and extended stay brands
- 3+ years Accounting Experience
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma’s “Best in Business”
- Experience in Accounts Receivable and varied accounting systems
- 3+ years Accounting Experience
- Accounting experience includes Auditing and Accounts Payable
- Extensive knowledge on various accounting systems
- 25 years in the Hospitality Industry
- Working in Information Technology for over 7 years
- Microsoft SharePoint support for Fortune 500 companies and federal government agencies
- McDonalds Corporate Helpdesk and Helpdesk for TMI Hospitality
- Previous Manufacturing and Electrical work; industrial size windmills and construction equipment transmissions.